• low system costs, because of the modular structure
• simple and fast installation through 4 point fixation
• longest service life through the use of aluminium and stainless steel
• uniform, elegant surface optics
• fast and secure laid cable on profile 39-m with integrated cable channel
• TÜV certified system
MODULE INTEGRATION STRUCTURE
• ideal for integrating framed modules from each manufacturer and size in sloping roofs. • simple and quick to install
• installation in horizontal or vertical direction possible
• safety and reliability through TÜV-Certificate
• applicable for constant windspeed up to 115 km/h
• 10 year manufacturer warranty
SOLAR TRACKING TOWER
• the modular system configuration makes it suitable for module surfaces from 20m2 - 42m2.
• up to 6680 Wp, depending on the module type.
• can be used for all standard modules high operational.
• reliability due to: sensorless, astronomical conrol unit.
• robust construction standard version calculated for a permanent load of 128 km/h and a limit of 193 km/h according to DIN 1055-4 version for higher wind loads are available.
• wind sensor (optional).
• buffered power supply for the entire system.
• durable rotary joint with high load reserves.
• monitoring system for central function monitoring.
• stable, hot-dip galvanized steel construction.
• interior cable arrangement pinion drive using lifetime lubricated drives.